What a difference a garage will make to your home
An Olympic Industries garage has a wide range of applications. Available in a range of modern colours, the flexible garage designs allow you to accommodate cars, boats, a storage space for tools or just enjoy the area for your own leisure.
Our superior designs are manufactured in our own state of the art production facility in South Australia. You are dealing directly with the manufacturer so you get the benefits of factory direct pricing.
Owning your own Olympic garage is a personal investment which also adds value to your home. Acknowledged as a market leader in the home improvement industry, Olympic is chosen by many as a benchmark for quality and strength. It is a garage built to stand the test of time.
- Choose from an extensive range of colours.
- 20 year structural warranty.
- Standard sizes kept in stock at all times.
- Applications for council approval can be arranged through Olympic Industries.
- All our garages are built to last. Made from premium quality hi-tensile steel. Our C-Section portal frame (including steel girts and purlins) are an original Olympic Industries design.
- We offer a wide range of garage accessories including: windows, skylights, spinning ventilators, roller doors, or personal access doors to make your garage more attractive and functional.
- Premium Australian high tensile BlueScope steel.
- Available in gable, heritage and flat roof designs.
Options to upgrade your garage
- AUTO DOOR OPENERS – perfect for cold, wet evenings or when it’s difficult to open the door on your own, the auto door openers come with remotes.
- GARAPORT – your garage can be further extended with a Garaport addition. This provides open-sided protection for another vehicle.
- DOORS – a combination of door openings available including roller doors, sliding doors and personal access doors.
- WINDOWS – aluminium and louvre windows available.
- SKYLIGHTS – let the natural light into your garage.
- INSULATION – wall and roof insulation are available across the entire range.
- CARRIER BEAMS – increase your opening with standard 6M, 9M or 12 M beams.
Olympic Industries Gabled Garages are ideal for any storage solution and are fully engineered to Australian Standards. We use high tensile C- Section throughout our garages for added strength. A vast range of options exist to assist us in providing you with exactly what you require.
Our Heritage Garages are designed to provide a more ‘traditional’ structure. They incorporate a 25 degree roof pitch and include specific options which allow you to design a structure with a high level of visual appeal. They complement older style homes in appearance while maintaining the Olympic Industries quality and functionality.
Our Dutch Gable Garages are designed to provide a more ‘traditional’ structure. They incorporate a 25 degree roof pitch and include specific options which allow you to design a structure with a high level of visual appeal.
A wide variety of door options exist including glass sliding doors, Personal Access, Roll A Doors and Panel lift doors. In addition, you can incorporate skylights, vents, internal partition walls, insulation to the roof and walls, carry beams (to allow for wider door openings).
Olympic Industries Barns are designed to provide a more flexible storage solution and are predominantly used in rural applications. They incorporate a gabled centre section with a maximum width of 5 metres and gutter height of 4.5 metres with ‘flat’ roof sections on either side.
Please Note: Due to computer variances the colours may not appear accurately on your screen. Please visit one of our display centres for accurate colour samples.